Motion Graphics Designer, Jr.
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||As a member of the Creative Team, the Jr. Motion Graphics Designer will utilize Adobe Suite applications to create motion graphics for broadcast video content, as well as provide creative and technical skills on various web, marketing, corporate, and client-support materials.|
|Duties:||• Create video animations from concept to execution, i.e. storyboarding, allocating elements, animating, mixing VO/music.|
• Demo creation including concept or storyboards, image editing, spot tags, and advertiser sponsorship integrations.
• Output broadcast-quality production work, usually with quick turnaround
• Big idea conceptualization
• Create client pitch videos, utilizing footage and/or stills
• On-air content production
• GSTV branding animations or videos
• Photo editing/retouching
|Qualifications:||• 1 - 2+ years of experience|
• Highly Proficient in Adobe Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Associates Degree in design-related field
• Expertise in video and audio file formats and encoding/exporting to network specs a must
• Very organized, ability to prioritize, self-motivated, resourceful, excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge in 3D modeling/animation (Cinema 4D) a plus
• Ability to rough out (drawn) storyboards a plus
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.