|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Sure, you write and speak compelling English — but from your 7+ years of visionary marketing execution, you dream in Buzz: Creating it, sustaining it, and translating it into a diverse array of profitable and ever-expanding transactions.
Because when it comes to...
— Sizzling campaigns: From the sophisticated high-concept to the nitty-gritty of sales marketing, you live to create them - never failing to marry strategic with creative objectives to blaze new trails across markets and mediums both traditional and bleeding-edge.
— Brand-building: It’s not just a phrase to you, but a disciplined matrix through which you rigorously filter every sound, word, and image that broadcasts through the range of channels at your command.
— Creative integration:You see advertisers, retailer-located media, viewers, and your own sales and creative teams not as independent entities, but as essential contributors to a dynamic, interconnected whole.
— Thought leadership: Whether in person, in print, or on air, you’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to enhance your well-established position at the vanguard of creative marketing.
Top-tier organizations never escape your radar, so you already know us as the #1 video network at the pump. As do you, we fly at the vanguard — our scopes set not just at the elevated horizon but beyond it. Which is exactly what makes you our perfect co-pilot.
— You’ll merge your vision and savvy with GSTV’s unrivaled media and advertiser successes to build a joint future that’s as undeniable as your past achievements.
— We’ll endow your A-list creative energies with the assets, reach, and visibility that they have long deserved.
|Duties:||• Head marketing programs that define GSTV's value in all areas of our business model. These programs will include but are not limited to, sales materials, events, public relations, social media, traditional advertising and other innovative communications|
• Work closely with our internal sales, creative, and research teams to create, plan and execute programs that drive corporate revenue
• Develop and execute innovative, multi- channel marketing and public relations programs that meet GSTV brand objectives based on a complete understanding of the marketplace
• Generate a continual “buzz” about GSTV- via press releases, media contacts, blogs and other traditional and progressive avenues
• Source and secure interviews and speaking opportunities for leadership
• Manage corporate website content and branding
• Maintain and monitor corporate social networking presence and position
|Qualifications:||• 7+ years of corporate marketing experience|
• Strategic thought-leader
• Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and take complex concepts and translate them into simple and intuitive communications
• Creativity that will help bring innovative and exciting ideas to product positioning and marketing campaigns
• Excellent leadership, decision-making, process, project management, presentation, and communication skills
• Bachelors Degree in marketing, business management or related field
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.