Advertising Sales Representative - Detroit
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Gas Station TV seeks an accomplished media professional to focus efforts on covering an assigned territory within the state of Illinois and/or surrounding areas. The role is a revenue generating position, with a focus on driving new business and maintaining existing relationships within the respective territory. This Position will be calling on key clients and agencies. |
|Duties:||• Manage all aspects of the sales function including the development of new and incremental business by seeking out new clients, determining needs, and proposing appropriate programs to them directly.|
• Develop and maintain relationships with assigned accounts, specific agencies and clients.
• Reach out to new clients and agencies at senior levels, specifically within target categories like: Tier 1&2 automotive, Tier 1&2 insurance, government, education, retail, CPG, banking and other relevant verticals at the highest levels.
• Provide forward sales forecasts against plan, and assist in providing competitive analysis and strategies.
• Work with Executive Leadership to maximize sales processes on behalf of clients and sales staff
|Qualifications:||• Minimum of 5+ years advertising sales experience, within digital, digital out-of-home, spot broadcast, cable or radio|
• Track record of selling media to the automotive, insurance, government, education, banking and casual/quick service restaurant categories a plus
• Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding revenue goals
• Successful track record in Chicago ad agencies
• Ability to work in a fast-growing, rapidly changing entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to think and plan strategically
• Superior skills to create and present non-traditional media programs
• Demonstrated expertise in wide variety of advertising sales concepts, practices and procedures
Gas Station TV has achieved great success within the high-growth digital out-of-home industry, and this is a unique opportunity for a results-driven individual to grow all facets of media revenue and to be a key player at a growing, dynamic media organization.
GSTV is fast-paced, high-energy, high-intensity, and high-growth. We work hard and we play hard. We only hire the brightest and hardest working individuals.
Gas Station TV is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.